Earn rewards for being a dedicated, loyal customer. Every time you shop with us.
This program is our way of rewarding you, our loyal customer, for making Atlanta Harley-Davidson® your choice for all things Harley-Davidson®. This program is offered to all customers at no cost, subject to the program terms and conditions. Points are available through purchase and bonus points are available for special events.
How It Works
Stop by Atlanta Harley-Davidson® to sign up for our free Atlanta Harley-Davidson® Rewards Program. You will receive 1 point for every $1.00 you spend at Atlanta Harley-Davidson® in Parts, MotorClothes®, Bike Accessories, and Service Parts. There is no cost to join and it only takes a few seconds to sign up at our dealership. Once you have joined and received your account information, you can start earning points. The more you spend, the more you receive back! This is our way of saying "Thank You" for coming back again and again to Atlanta Harley-Davidson®.
Track Your Points
With each purchase of regular priced Parts, MotorClothes®, Bike Accessories, and Service Parts, points are accumulated immediately and will be posted to your account within 48-72 hours. You can track your points online via your Atlanta Harley-Davidson® Reward account on our website
Redeem Your Points
Once you have accumulated enough points, you can print out your Atlanta Harley-Davidson® Reward Coupon to redeem in our dealership for parts, merchandise, and service. Print your Certificate from your Loyalty Rewards Account and bring it to Atlanta Harley-Davidson® to redeem. Once a Atlanta Harley-Davidson® Reward Coupon is printed, it must be redeemed within 30 days. The more points you accumulate, the larger the Atlanta Harley-Davidson® Rewards Certificate value. We at Atlanta Harley-Davidson® can also print out your Atlanta Harley-Davidson® Rewards Coupon upon request. If Atlanta Harley-Davidson® does so, then the Atlanta Harley-Davidson® Rewards Coupon must be redeemed at the point of purchase.
Moving forward with the Atlanta Harley-Davidson® Rewards Program, there may be events where bonus points can be earned for attendance. There may also be opportunities to earn bonus points on bike purchases on special designated weekends.
New or Preowned Bike Purchases
Points cannot be earned on bike purchases on a day-to-day basis, but there are opportunities to earn additional points by visiting our Dealership on designated event days and taking advantage of our special promotions like double points days. Visit our events calendar, Atlanta Harley-Davidson® app or Atlanta Harley-Davidson®’s Facebook page to be notified of special Bonus Point opportunities!
- Points earned with Atlanta Harley-Davidson® Rewards Program expire one year from your date of sign up, every year. Points will not rollover to the following year.
- Points are automatically credited to your Atlanta Harley-Davidson® Rewards Account with each purchase at Atlanta Harley-Davidson®. Rewards are available 48-72 hours after purchase. For every bonus event your card must be presented for credit and will be available 48-72 hours from the next business day.
- Atlanta Harley-Davidson® Rewards Program can only be used by the original customer who joined the program or a member of their immediate household. Picture ID will be required and only the Atlanta Harley-Davidson® Rewards account holder may redeem points.
- Atlanta Harley-Davidson® Rewards Coupons can NOT be credited to an account, redeemed for cash, used towards motorcycle purchases, used to purchase gift cards, or used on warranty service work or collision repair.
- Reward Coupons must be used in their entirety upon presentation or the left-over value will be lost.
- Atlanta Harley-Davidson® Rewards Coupons must be redeemed within 30 days of the print date and ID will be required.
- Rewards Points can NOT be added for purchases made prior to joining the Atlanta Harley-Davidson® Rewards Program.
- Customers do not earn points from using a reward coupon. A negative amount of points will be added to the rewards account when a reward coupon is used, based on the dollar value of the coupon. If the reward coupon is being used to purchase something that does not earn points, it will be applied to the next purchase in which points are earned. For this reason, some accounts may temporarily have a negative balance.
- "Special Orders" in General Merchandise, Parts or Clothing are not rewarded until they are paid for in-full and picked up.
- Employees of Atlanta Harley-Davidson® are not eligible for the program.
- Points and rewards have no cash value and rewards cannot be redeemed and placed on account.
- Atlanta Harley-Davidson® reserves the right to discontinue a Atlanta Harley-Davidson® Customer's Rewards Program privileges and/or void all or a portion of a member's point balance if points have been issued, received, or redeemed through human or computer error, fraud or theft, through illegal means, or in any manner inconsistent with the intent of the program. Atlanta Harley-Davidson® also reserves the right to modify or cancel the Atlanta Harley-Davidson® Rewards Customer Loyalty Program.
- All points are given at the discretion of Atlanta Harley-Davidson®. Points can be changed, removed, or added at any time and hold no cash value.
- Any or all discrepancies are decided by the management of Atlanta Harley-Davidson® and the decision is final.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount.